Research programme: MEK inhibitors - Atriva Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Muenster
- Developer Atriva Therapeutics
- Class Antibacterials; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections; Influenza virus infections