Research programme: antibacterial agents - Tensive Controls
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Tensive Controls
- Developer Tensive Controls; Unknown
- Class Antibacterials; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2016 Early research in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in USA (PO)