BBI 11008Alternative Names: BBI-11008
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biousian Biosystems
- Class Analgesics; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Preclinical for Inflammatory pain in USA (PO)