Verapamil sustained release - Beijing CoSci Med Tech
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing CoSci Med-Tech
- Class Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Class IV antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Nitriles; Phenethylamines; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors; P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Essential hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 22 Jul 2016 Investigation in Essential hypertension in China (PO)