Research programme: autoimmune disorder therapeutics - Polyneuron PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PN 1007; PN 1018
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Polyneuron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Glycopeptides; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Motor neuron disease; Peripheral nervous system diseases
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Peripheral nervous system diseases and Motor neuron disease in Switzerland (unspecified route) (Polyneuron Pharmaceuticals pipeline, July 2016)