Research programme: neurodegenerative disorder therapeutics - Orion/The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Orion; The German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2016 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2016 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in Finland (unspecified route)