Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - ElexoPharm/PharmBioTec/Saarland University/SomantiX/VU UniversityAlternative Names: Small Mol Act; Tumour vessel targeting program - ElexoPharm/PharmBioTec/Saarland University/SomantiX/VU University
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ElexoPharm GmbH; Saarland University; SomantiX; VU University Medical Center
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2011 Investigation in Colorectal cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2011 Investigation in Colorectal cancer in Germany (unspecified route)