EDC 2Alternative Names: EDC-2; EDC-22
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Developer Centrose
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors; Cytoadhesin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Head and neck cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA