Recombinant lubricinAlternative Names: lubricin recombinant; rh-lubricin
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lubris BioPharma
- Developer Dompe Farmaceutici; Lubris BioPharma
- Class Glycoproteins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Glycoprotein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Dry eyes
- Preclinical Osteoarthritis