AR 24Alternative Names: AR24
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2016 Preregistration for Endocrine disorders (unspecified route) (Arbor Pharmaceuticals pipeline, October 2016)
- 25 Jul 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Endocrine disorders (In infants, In children, In adolescents, In neonates)(unspecified route) before July 2016