XPro 1595Alternative Names: XPro1595
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Emory University; Xencor
- Developer Emory University; FPRT Bio
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease