At a glance
- Originator Beijing CoSci Med-Tech
- Class Non-opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 26 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Pain in China (PO, Controlled release)
- 26 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Pain in China (PO, Immediate release)