OMTX 001Alternative Names: OMTX-001
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oncomatryx
- Class Antineoplastics; Cystatins
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin B inhibitors; Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in Spain
- 26 Sep 2014 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in Spain (unspecified route)