SYD 003Alternative Names: SYD003
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Synovo
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Pancreatic cancer in Germany (PO)
- 20 Oct 2014 SYD 003 receives Orphan Drug status for Pancreatic cancer in USA
- 22 Aug 2014 SYD 003 receives Orphan Drug status for Pancreatic cancer in European Union