OMTX 703Alternative Names: MTX3-CYT; OMTX-703
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oncomatryx
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Ewing's sarcoma; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Early research in Pancreatic cancer in Spain (unspecified route)
- 27 Jul 2016 Early research in Ewing's Sarcoma in Spain (unspecified route)