Research programme: therapeutic HCV vaccines - Profectus Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Profectus Biosciences
- Developer National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Profectus Biosciences
- Class Hepatitis C vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C (Adjunctive treatment) in USA (Parenteral)