Recombinant renalase - Bessor PharmaAlternative Names: renalase - Bessor Pharma
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yale University
- Developer Bessor Pharma; Yale University
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Enzymes; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders; Kidney disorders