CR 12/01Alternative Names: CR-12/01
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Conaris Research Institute
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Metagenome modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gastrointestinal disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in Germany (unspecified route)