Research programme: extracellular drug conjugates - Centrose
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Developer Centrose; University of Wisconsin System
- Class Cardiac glycosides; Drug conjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer and Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (Transdermal)