Research programme: neurological disorder therapeutics - NeuroRepair
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NeuroRepair; University of California at Irvine
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiulcers; Antivirals; Growth factors; Transforming growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (Parenteral)