Human papilloma virus vaccine - ApimedsAlternative Names: adeno-HPVVLP - Apimeds
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Apimeds
- Class Papillomavirus vaccines; Virus-like particle vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Cervical cancer (Prevention) in South Korea (Parenteral)
- 28 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections (Prevention) in South Korea (Parenteral)