Anti-EGFRvIII chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Marino BiotechnologyAlternative Names: Anti-EGFRvIII CAR T cell therapy - Marino Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Sanbo Brain Hospital; Marino Biotechnology
- Developer Marino Biotechnology
- Class Cancer vaccines; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Glioblastoma (Recurrent) in China (Parenteral)