NEO 212Alternative Names: NEO-212
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NEONC Technologies
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents; Apoptosis stimulants; DNA synthesis inhibitors; Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Brain metastases; Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Glioma in USA (unspecified route) prior to July 2016
- 29 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Brain metastases in USA (unspecified route) prior to July 2016