Research programme: antibody based thererapeutics - Denceptor TherapeuticsAlternative Names: E6/E7 immunotherapy; HPV immunotherapy
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Denceptor Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2016 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 14 Jul 2016 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (Parenteral)