At a glance
- Originator Ceridia
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylpropionates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pain
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in Australia (PO)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated