Research programme: HIV/AIDS therapeutic lentivirus - American Gene TechnologiesAlternative Names: AG 1105; AG1105 - AIDS therapeutics lentivirus
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator American Gene Technologies International
- Developer American Gene Technologies International; University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference; HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (Parenteral)