Reseach programme: liver cancer therapeutic lentivirus - American Gene TechnologiesAlternative Names: AG 1103; AG1103- liver cancer therapeutic lentivirus
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator American Gene Technologies International
- Developer American Gene Technologies International; Stanford University
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Cell division inhibitors; Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Hepatocellular carcinoma in USA (Parenteral)