At a glance
- Originator Ceridia
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antihyperlipidaemics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Naphthalenes
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in Australia (PO)