Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutic lentivirus - American Gene TechnologiesAlternative Names: AG PD 001; AG-PD - Parkinson's disease therapeutic lentivirus
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator American Gene Technologies International
- Developer American Gene Technologies International; Johns Hopkins University
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (Parenteral)