At a glance
- Originator Ceridia
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Brain disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Brain disorders in Australia (PO)