Research programme: small molecule isoxazoles - LoneStar Heart/University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/University of Texas at San Antonio
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator LoneStar Heart; University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Class Isoxazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)