Research programme: invariant natural killer T cell agonists - iOx Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research; University of Oxford; Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine
- Developer iOx Therapeutics
- Class Immunotherapies; Lipids
- Mechanism of Action Natural killer cell receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Malignant melanoma