CC 90009Alternative Names: CC-90009
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CRBN protein inhibitors; Ubiquitin protein ligase complex modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia (Second-line therapy or greater) in Canada (IV) (NCT02848001)
- 04 Aug 2016 Celgene plans a phase I trial for Acute Myeloid Leukaemia in USA and Canada (NCT02848001)