BPRx 060234Alternative Names: BPRx-060234
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biotica Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cannabinoids
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid modulators; Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2016 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Aug 2016 Biotica files for patent protection for BPRx™ technology (Biotica website, August 2016) before August 2016