Research programme: tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors - Singh Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Singh Biotechnology
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2016 Singh Biotechnology has patent protection for tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors (Singh Biotechnology website, August 2016)
- 01 Dec 2015 Early research is underway for Rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease in the US (Singh Biotechnology website, August 2016)