Mosapride/rebamipide - IlDong PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Motireb; Motireb - IlDong pharmaceuticals; Rebamipide/mosapride
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ildong Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers; Gastrokinetics; Morpholines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mucin stimulants; Oxygen radical formation antagonists; Prostaglandin agonists; Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Dyspepsia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Dyspepsia in South Korea (PO) (NCT02831543)