Research programme: antibody-based anti-infectives - InhibRxAlternative Names: JET-MAB
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inhibrx
- Class Antibacterials; Antibodies; Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Surface antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 05 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (Parenteral)