Immune cell therapeutics - Adicet Bio/Regeneron
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Adicet Bio; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies; Immunotherapies; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours