Research programme: Rad51-BRCA2 inhibitors - Taivex Therapeutics/National Chiao Tung University
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Chiao Tung University; Taivex Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Rad51 recombinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
- Research Chronic myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2016 Development is ongoing in Taiwan