Research programme: Hec1-Nek2 inhibitors - Taivex Therapeutics/Development Center for Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taivex
- Developer Development Center for Biotechnology; Taivex Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in Taiwan