At a glance
- Originator 21st Century Therapeutics
- Developer 21st Century Therapeutics; Chengdu Xin Fanyu Biomedical; Sichuan New Phiaring Bio-medical Science
- Class Isoxazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chemoprotection; Radioprotection; Sepsis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 30 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Sepsis in China (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Sepsis in USA (unspecified route)