SGL 200Alternative Names: SGL-200
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator iNtRON Biotechnology
- Class Antibacterials; Endolysins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; Peptidoglycan modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Investigation in Streptococcal infections in South Korea (unspecified route)