Research programme: neuroregenerative agents - iNtRON Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator iNtRON Biotechnology
- Class Nerve growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Investigation in Neurological disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)