PASylated interferon variant YNSalpha8 - Weizmann Institute of Science/XL-protein GmbHAlternative Names: PAS-IFNsuperagonist; PAS-YNSα8; PASylated interferon superagonist; xl-082
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Weizmann Institute of Science; XL-protein GmbH
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany and Israel