Research programme: CMV-based HIV vaccines - TomegaVax
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oregon Health & Science University; TomegaVax
- Developer Los Alamos National Laboratory; Oregon Health & Science University; TomegaVax
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (Parenteral)