PASylated exendin4 - XL-protein GmbHAlternative Names: PAS-Exendin4; xl-110
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator XL-protein GmbH
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Diabetes mellitus
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Germany (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2016 PASylated exendin4 - XL-protein GmbH is available for licensing as of 09 Aug 2016. http://www.xl-protein.com/