Fibrinogen - ProMetic Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator ProMetic Life Sciences
- Class Acute-phase proteins; Antihaemorrhagics; Blood coagulation factors; Coagulants
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Afibrinogenaemia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Preclinical trials in Afibrinogenaemia in Canada (Parenteral)