Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Rexgenero
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Peripheral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Peripheral ischaemia (In diabetic patients) (Parenteral) before August 2016
- 09 Aug 2016 Rexgenero initiates enrolment in a phase I/II trial for Peripheral ischaemia (In non-diabetic patients) (Rexgenero pipeline) before August 2016