At a glance
- Originator PlumeStars
- Class Aminoglycosides; Antibacterials; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 10 Aug 2016 Investigation in Pseudomonal infections in Italy (Inhalation)
- 10 Aug 2016 Investigation in Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections in Italy (Inhalation)