At a glance
- Originator University of Pennsylvania
- Developer Neurokappa Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cerebral vasospasm
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2016 Chemical structure information added